PURSUE YOUR PASSION
enlighten.energy’s mission is to help reshape the way of thinking behind sustainability. Building a sustainable community not only saves the planet, but it also provides cost-effective solutions. We want to show that communities can achieve both environmental and economical benefits.
Our goal is to build a workplace where you can live your passion and bring innovation into smarter sustainable home energy improvements. At enlighten.energy, we pride ourselves on the quality of work and solutions we deliver to our customers and co-workers.
Head of Digital Content & Marketing
enlighten.energy is looking for an enthusiastic team member, who is ready to lead the development of the organization's infrastructure within the field of Digital Content & Marketing
The Head of Digital Content & Marketing will be responsible for curating and shaping the digital infrastructure of the organization, development and curation of content, digital product management, UX / UI, strategic partnerships, and learner content interaction
Performance Based Bonus: Up to 50% of salary based on defined performance milestones
Responsibilities & Objectives:
● Collaborate with the management team to create the strategic framework for the digital technology and content delivery platforms utilized by the company. This includes setup and project management of online website content platforms, live chat software, newsletters, customer engagement software, advertising buy / sell-side platform integrations, and new development
● Create content roadmap together with marketing and management team driven by data analytics captured from user interaction, competitor analysis, and overall company strategic mission
● Recruit and build content creation teams including direct employees, and 3rd party contractors for the purpose of creating expert and industry specific content within the energy efficiency technology industry
● Create standard operating procedures for all digital software, tools and content creation
● Coordinate with management team to incorporate legal and compliance standards within the content and digital platforms
● As the organization scales, the candidate should draw from demonstrated past experiences in recruitment and building of dynamic and innovative teams
● Expert in digital technology content platforms utilized within the content / media industry including operational experience with all major social media platforms, and B2B media products
● Candidate should have experience demonstrating impact through KPIs: increase in clicks, user engagement, sales, and followers
● Demonstrated customer journey / product design with consideration for UX / UI and using measured KPIs
● The candidate should be comfortable with new technologies, new software, and engaging with various web sites
● 2+ years experience in a similar industry or role
● 4-year degree from leading university
● Valid US working VISA and permission to work in the United States
● Ability to work with geographically distant teams, including offshore development groups
● Strong communication skills with both internal and external parties, including C-Suite executives
● Strong leadership and team skills - the candidate will initially be required to work in a hands-on fashion, and individually drive the platform design
● Strong project management skills – specifically in the area of content creation and software development / roll out
● Ideal candidate would have demonstrated experience in eCommerce, data management, process analysis / improvement, and digital marketing
Full Stack Software Developer
enlighten.energy is looking for an enthusiastic software developer that has the ability to learn on the spot, is ready to contribute to the team and learn together with its members.
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for contributing to the architecture of enlighten.energy software ecosystem. The candidate must present strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently. Also, it would be required to become an “architect” of the project’s framework and development strategy as it grows in time. Keeping track of the software’s version control and workflow tools.
● English: proficient, good communication skills
● Proficiency in Python and React Native for web/mobile applications
● Strong strategic and critical thinking
● Ability to work independently
● Experience working with full software stack - does not have to be at a company, ideally creating your own projects
● Demonstrate examples of developed full stack software projects
● Knowledge of communication between back-end and front-end
● UI/UX experience for mobile applications is an additional asset
Software Developer Intern
enlighten.energy is looking for an enthusiastic software developer intern that has the ability to learn on the spot and is looking to gain experience.
The Software Developer Intern will be responsible for contributing to the architecture of enlighten.energy software ecosystem. This will include following the project’s framework, version control, workflow tools, and development strategy for the software team. The project will constantly evolve with new modules and functions to be incorporated into the ecosystem.
● English: proficient
● General skills and knowledge related to full stack software development
● Undergraduate/Postgraduate student with basic programming experience
● Strong strategic and critical thinking
● Interest in IoT technology
● UI / UX experience for moble applications is an additional asset
Meet Our Team
"Working at enlighten.energy, I have had the chance to learn about the best technologies possible used in smart metering applications. I also learned a lot about smart home IoT connectivity. The project has been a great opportunity for me to develop my skills around embedded systems programming."
"I have learned so much about how we can simultaneously target environmental sustainability and reap long term economic benefits. I have had the opportunity to acquire knowledge on the best technologies for home energy improvements and develop my problem solving and leadership skills."